Guidelines in the Clippic world
With Clippic we have created a world in which you can immortalize your moments. It’s about creating funny, beautiful and colorful Clippics. The app/webapp should always be used in a positive way!
Free speech is very important to us. However, this does not mean that you may use any videos, photos, etc. in the Clippic app. There are some contents that we do not allow in our app/webapp in the interest of security for all.
- Any kind of violent motives are strictly forbidden. In addition to clear motives for violence, this also includes motives in which incitements to violence are presented or can be associated with violence (e.g. bloody content).
- Clippic is not a platform to sell weapons, drugs or sexual services – whether legal or not.
- Respect the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. Only create Clippics with photos/videos/… in which you own the rights.
- In principle any kind of pornographic motives is forbidden.
- Pornographic motives with minors (under 18) are always strictly prohibited and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Exceptions represent certain types of nudity, such as breastfeeding a baby. We check such motives individually.
- Do not misrepresent people, objects or brands.
- Try not to hide prohibited content behind innocent-looking Clippic photos.
- Do not spam the app/webapp.
Together we are strong!
We hope that with this guideline we have given you a basic classification of what is allowed and what is not. Beyond these points, there are other motives that we cannot allow. If this happens, we will expand the policy in this regard. We are a start-up and have little capacity. We would rather put our energy into working on new features so that you can use Clippic for more things every day. You will help us enormously if you follow the guidelines and do not obstruct our work. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us via our feedback areas. Your Clippic-Team 🙂